Update 2012.02.28: This project reincarnated with new name and at new place. Meet the YUVIT. All files and information related to any2yuv project are no longer maintained and obsolete.
ANY2YUV is small console tool for image conversion into YUV color space and it's open source. This tool takes at input one or many BMP, JPEG, PNG or TGA images and converts them in to separate YUV image(s) or single multiframe YUV stream file.
For examples, please refer to the documentation page.
Current version of tool has following features:
- Convert images to single YUV image
- Batch convert of multiple images in multiple YUV images
- Batch convert of multiple images in to single YUV stream file
- Read BMP images
- Read JPEG images
- Read PNG images
- Read TGA images
- Supports H2V2 / YUV4:2:0 output
- Supports H2V1 / YUV4:2:2 output
- Supports H1V2 output
- Supports H1V1 / YUV 4:4:4 output